The human body is a complex living mechanism, for which the normal functioning of all organs and systems is essential.
In case of helminthic invasion or suspicion of its existence, the question arises as to how to get rid of parasites with folk remedies. There are many alternative medical methods, the main thing is to choose the most appropriate method for each case individually.
How to remove parasites from the human body with folk remedies?
Anthelmintic drugs of natural origin are currently very popular and very effective in eliminating parasitic microorganisms from the human body.
Various herbal plants are used for this purpose. The most common herb in the treatment of helminthiases is wormwood. Its reception allows to reduce the development and number of worms. The recommended daily dose for folk remedies is one hundred milliliters. Use the infusion early in the morning on an empty stomach.
Treatment should be five consecutive days.Prepare the remedy by soaking one tablespoon of the dried crushed raw material in a glass of hot boiled water for thirty minutes. Filter and use for internal use.
The next solution that should be used to get rid of parasites is a collection of herbs - wild mountain ash, medicinal chamomile, oak bark, buckthorn bark. The healing component is taken in equal parts. Add boiling water. Insist in a thermos for twelve hours. Strain through gauze.
At the same time, peeled pumpkin seeds are used in the amount of three hundred grams. They are brought to a soft state with the help of a coffee grinder. It is taken in the morning before meals, washed down with an infusion prepared from a collection of herbs. You can add a tablespoon of honey into the seeds. The next day, it is recommended to take laxatives.
On a note.The parasite removal procedure is completed with a liver cleansing process. For this purpose, take a tablespoon of finely chopped nettle and boil for twenty minutes in 200 ml of water, filter. The drug is taken three times a day, 50 ml each.
This scheme for the release of a person from helminths is carried out at least twice with a break of three weeks.This method has positive results in combating helminths.
An important niche in various methods of cleansing the body from helminthic infections of the liver and intestines is occupied by some medicinal plants with a sharp burning sensation. Ingredients found in plant compositions have adverse effects on parasites, increase resistance, and relieve toxic effects.They are good natural antiseptics.The list of useful plants must include:
- Hot peppers.
- Carrot root and ginger.
- cloves garlic.
- Mustard seeds.
The therapeutic effect of this anthelmintic plant lies in the following characteristics:
- The sharpness and spiciness of the taste enhances metabolic processes and removes toxic parasitic wastes from the body.
- The use of medications with obvious symptoms of helminthiasis helps to reduce body temperature and relieve fever.
- The bitterness of vegetables ensures the removal of toxic substances containing bone marrow, sweat, adipose tissue and human lymph.
Also, using natural remedies at home, you can create a microflora in the human body that is not suitable for the development and reproduction of parasitic worms.Usually it is an acid environment.To achieve this goal, the following products are systematically introduced into the diet:
- Apple and fruit vinegar.
- Sour cabbage.
- Fruit and vegetable juices.
Important:eating foods with high acidity can cause dysfunction of the digestive system. Especially carefully it is necessary to observe this menu for people with peptic ulcer of the intestine and stomach.
For the treatment of helminthic invasion at home, traditional medicine is widely used. Herbal preparations are prepared from available means and have low toxicity. But, like any medication, they have some contraindications. Therefore, when choosing them, you should consult an infectious disease specialist and naturopath.
The use of nuts and other means
Traditional medicine is often used in anthelmintic therapy as an adjunct treatment. They are also used in preventive procedures. The main advantages of these drugs are ease of use, availability and low toxicity, unlike other drugs.
Often, infectious disease specialists tell their patients to deal with peanut parasites. This is a unique plant that has a large number of useful components that effectively eliminate helminths from the body.There are several ways to use this relatively effective natural anthelmintic remedy.
- Infusion. Pour 0. 5 cups of chopped walnuts or black beans with 250 ml of boiling salted water and insist for half an hour. Then strain and take 100-120 ml once a day with parallel intake of laxatives.
- "Triplet". Preparation and treatment with walnut tincture. Wash the green skin 15 pieces of beans thoroughly, cut. Then, in a closed jar, pour 500 ml of ethyl alcohol and leave to infuse in a dark place for a month. Within the prescribed period, the medicine should be shaken periodically. It is taken according to the following scheme: on the first day, 1 drop of tincture per 120 ml of water.
With each subsequent day, 1 drop is added to the base amount of tincture. On the 6th day of treatment, 10-15 ml of tincture should be added to 0. 5 cups of water.From the 7th to the 12th day, the drug is taken 10 ml per 50 ml of water.Then, for a month, treatment was continued in the same way with only one dose of the drug.
It is also recommended to use other components of this drug in parallel. To prepare it, you have to grind wormwood and cloves in equal amounts to the powder state.
Wormwood powder intake scheme:
- The first day - a pinch.
- Day 2 - 2 grams.
- Day 3 - 3 grams.
- Day 4 - 4 grams.
During treatment, the dose is increased by 1 gram per day. After two weeks, the daily rate of the drug should be 12-15 grams. After 15-20 days, you need to take 0. 5 tbsp. l. powder. Further, starting from the 3rd week, for prophylactic purposes, this drug should be taken once for 7 days.It is taken before meals diluted with water.
How to take clove powder:
- The first day - 0. 5 grams.
- Day 2 - 1 gram.
- Day 3 - 10th - 1. 5 grams.
- From 11 days - 5 grams.
During the first 1. 5 weeks of treatment, cloves should be taken before meals three times a day. After the dose is indicated for one dose within a week.
Important:adherence to the regimen is mandatory. Any violation of the dose or omission eliminates the therapeutic effect and can cause significant harm to health.
In medical practice, there are cases when, with an increase in the dose, the patient's state of health worsens significantly. In the event of any strong side effects, triad use should be discontinued immediately to avoid overdose and body poisoning.
In pediatrics, in general, there are separate methods for treating helminthic attacks with nuts. Black walnut-based medicine can be given to children who have reached the age of two years. The dose of the drug is calculated according to the following scheme: for one year - one drop.The maximum course of anthelmintic therapy should not exceed seven days.Then there is a week's break. If necessary, treatment is repeated.
Black walnut is a unique plant with many beneficial properties. It contains biologically active components that easily and effectively destroy parasites and is a powerful natural antioxidant.This property helps to quickly clean a person from parasitic waste products, which significantly improves the dynamics of recovery.
Despite the fact that black walnut belongs to the group of natural anthelmintic agents and has a gentle effect on the body, its use must be discussed with your doctor. During the course, you should pay attention to any changes in your body and, if your general condition worsens, immediately contact a specialist for qualified medical help.
- In the treatment of helminthiasis, an infectious disease specialist recommended I take castor oil with cognac as adjunctive therapy. Before the course, I followed a special diet. Throughout the day, my diet included exclusively fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as cereals boiled in water. At night I drank the recommended dose of cognac and castor oil. After a while, he suddenly became nauseous and had a headache. The discomfort did not leave me all night. In the morning there is a sharp desire to go to the toilet. That was the first time I saw a parasite. The course of treatment continued for three days. After him, the situation improved, and losing three pounds of weight was a pleasant surprise.
- In the past, I have had bitter experience in the treatment of advanced forms of helminthic invasion. Now, for the past 5 years, I have annually carried out the prevention of this disease with the help of triplets. I would like to note that I have tried other methods, for example Williams, but I like the classic triad the most.
- Feedback on many natural methods allowed me to choose the most appropriate medication. I tried to cure enterobiasis with pumpkin seeds. I took them raw, it didn’t work, too much, which I couldn’t cope with. The porridge from them also turned out to be heavy for my stomach, as a result all day I felt sore and my stomach was very sore. Therefore, I consider herbal decoctions and infusions of tansy, oak bark or buckthorn as the most effective folk remedies. And you can take it easily and the results are very positive.
- Cleansing the body from pinworms is carried out according to the methods of folk healers. With strict adherence to all doctor’s recommendations, no harm is done. The enema was performed twice in a beat for 30 days. The results did not take long to come. Parasitic worms began to leave my body, and my general health improved every day. Infectious disease specialists recommend repeating the same cleansing in 4-6 months to consolidate the therapeutic results.
Before expelling worms, it is recommended to undergo laboratory examination to identify specific types of helminths. Herbalists warn that not all natural remedies are characterized by a broad and active spectrum of action against various types of worms. Therefore, it is unlikely that you will be able to choose a natural remedy for yourself. We recommend that you do not neglect the help of a qualified specialist.